The NEW i1Studio from X-Rite is the start-to-finish color management solution for Color Perfectionists looking for expert results. Your prints will match your vision more perfectly than you ever thought possible.
The professional level, start-to-finish color management solution built by Color Perfectionists for Color Perfectionists.
The NEW i1Studio from X-Rite was created for photographers who love to shoot, scan, edit and print, but don’t love to waste time and money on the process. The award-winning and patented technology built into the i1Studio delivers precise, intuitive color management across your entire color workflow. The end result: prints that match your images across all your devices.
X-Rite is renowned for industry leading solutions and has been the choice of Color Perfectionists around the world for decades. The i1Studio is the newest, capture through print solution that takes your color-managed workflow to a new level of accuracy and control. Newest features include Printer Profiling for Black & White, Scanner Profiling, Mobile Device Profiling, Monitor Profiling for Video, plus a streamlined user experience within the amazing new i1Studio software.
i1Studio combines world-class hardware and software to deliver expert color results for photo and filmmaker pros. i1Studio includes:
|i1Studio Device: The award winning, patented, all-in-one i1Studio spectrophotometer is the only device you need to profile your monitors, projectors, scanners, mobile devices and printers. It is compact and easy to carry in it’s own protective bag so you are never without the means to create an expertly calibrated and profiled workflow whether at home, in studio or on the road.|
|i1Studio Software for Monitors, Projectors, Scanners and Printers: i1Studio software, based on X-Rite’s award winning i1Profiler software, provides an easy to navigate interface that delivers expertly calibrated and profiled monitors (including video presets), projectors, scanners and printers.|
|ColorChecker Camera Calibration Software and Mini ColorChecker Classic Target for Cameras: Utilizing the included industry standard 24 patch target, you’ll be able to create custom camera profiles (single or dual illuminant), set a custom white balance and have a neutral starting point no matter what light you are shooting in for a more streamlined editing process. The software includes both a desktop application and an Adobe® Lightroom® Plug-In.|
|ColorTRUE Mobile App for Mobile Devices: Calibrate your Apple© iOS mobile devices for a true mobile to desktop color match of all your images. Download the ColorTRUE app from the Apple App Store.|
Monitor Calibration and Profiling:
Once you take the guesswork and frustration out of making sure the color you see on your display is the color you expect from your printer, you’ll save time and money and gain full creative control over your images. i1Studio uses advanced technologies to perfect the match between your display and printer.
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling: an adaptive technology that produces optimized results for maximum color accuracy on each unique display every time you profile.
- Flare Correct™ measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on surface of display. By accurately measuring your effective display contrast ratio, you’ll have an even more accurate display profile.
- X-Rite Ambient Light Measurement – automatically determine the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed.
- Video Standards Support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020 and DCI-P3.
- Extended User Controls: Custom control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio and gamma. Also, measure other displays or light sources and use as targets.
- Multiple Monitor Profiling: Color match up to four separate displays for color accuracy across all your workflow.
- Profile Validation and Reminder: View before and after results with included images or load your own, or use the 3D profile gamut viewer; set reminder intervals to re-profile your display.
Projector Calibration and Profiling:
Now, your projected presentations can look the same as your monitor. Build an accurate projector profile in just minutes – it’s as easy as building a monitor profile. The process takes all the room conditions into consideration – projected colors, screen color and room lighting – so you can be confident that your projected images are showing the way you intended.
Scanner Calibration and Profiling:
Scanner profiling is super easy. Simply scan and crop your target to generate a high quality ICC profile. Supports these targets: ColorChecker Classic (Standard and Mini sizes), ColorChecker Digital SG, Reflective IT 8.7/2, Transmissive 4×5 and 35mm IT8.7/1.
RGB and CMYK Printer Profiling:
Intelligent iterative profiling technology ensures your output is reproduced accurately from print to print and from printer to printer, delivering professional quality results for smoothness, highlight and shadow detail.
- i1Studio’s superfast scanning can rapidly measure test charts in less than one minute! Simply scan one 50-patch test chart, and i1Studio will learn how your printer behaves with these colors and dynamically generate a second chart of 50 patches. Then print and scan this second chart of 50 patches and your profile is perfected!
- Option to save your test targets as TIFF files to print later, or for use on a remote printer. i1Studio also supports various paper sizes.
- i1Studio even has the ability to optimize your printer profile for specific colors, flesh tones or captured spot colors. i1Studio creates a 3rd test target based on extracted colors from an image and/or spot colors captured by your i1Studio device. Load your profile, generate your test target, measure and save. It’s that easy.
Black and White Profiling (New):
Utilizing the same intelligent iterative profiling technology for color prints, our B&W module is specifically engineered to ensure the highest quality results for your black and white prints, resulting in exceptional smoothness, highlight and shadow detail.
- Simply scan one 50-patch test chart, and i1Studio will learn how your printer behaves with these colors and dynamically generate a second chart of 100 patches to better define neutrals. Print and scan this second chart and your B&W profile is now perfected!
- Once you’ve converted your image to B&W and are ready to print, simply apply your custom B&W profile.
- There is also the option to create a profile for a specific B&W look including High Contrast Neutral, Platinum, or Sepia. For those of you who love B&W printing, prepare to be amazed.
The NEW i1Studio from X-Rite takes your start-to-finish color-managed workflow to an expert level with exceptional accuracy and consistency allowing you more time to focus on creating more images.